- A monthly stipend of up to 10 months each school year that increases each year based on your Military Science Class.
- Pay for attending the Cadet Leadership Course (CLC) (formally Leader Development & Assessment Course LDAC) between the junior and senior years of college.
- If qualified, Montgomery G.I. Bill (MGIB) benefits.
- School / State / Reserve Forces Duty Benefits.
Green to Gold Non-Scholarship Option members can also participate in the Simultaneous Membership Program (SMP). As SMPs, Soldiers are members of either a drilling Reserve or Guard unit and ROTC. SMPs are entitled to Reserve Component pay of E-5 under this program.
Also, many states offer tuition assistance to Reserve and National Guard Soldiers.
In addition to the financial incentives, Soldiers receive additional benefits as ROTC Cadets. These benefits include:
- Leadership training
- Responsibility and Practical Experience
- Mentorship of the PMS/APMS