U.S. ARMY RESERVE MINUTEMAN SCHOLARSHIP
The Minuteman Scholarship allows high school and college students to receive full tuition or $10,000 in room and board in return for a service commitment.
This scholarship covers full (uncapped) tuition and fees or $10,000 for room and board in return for a service commitment. Scholarship recipients may also be eligible for a yearly book allowance of up to $1,200 and a monthly $300-$500 living stipend. As part of Simultaneous Membership Program, Minuteman Scholarship recipients will earn a salary from their Army Reserve unit.
What kind of benefits will I receive?
- Up to full tuition OR $10,000 in room and board. (This scholarship may be used in conjunction with your existing scholarships.)
- $1,200 yearly book allowance
- $300 - $500 monthly stipend
- Guaranteed placement in the Army Reserve after graduation and commissioning
What are the basic requirements?
- You must be a high school or college student
- You must be willing to agree to a service commitment
- You must meet Army ROTC scholarship eligibility requirements