How to Become a PaYS Partner
- All companies are encouraged to apply, although preference will be given to companies with 500 or more employees.
- The partnership welcomes private sector companies as well as government agencies and non-profit organizations.
- All positions must be for full-time, permanent employment. Positions reflecting a 40-hour workweek with a classification of "temporary hire" do not qualify. This includes temp agencies and/or placement agencies.
- The PaYS Program does not charge a fee to become a partner. In turn, companies that charge a fee for employment or placement do not meet qualification.
- The PaYS partner company agrees to forecast future positions and guarantee interviews.
Corporations, companies, and agencies that have signed a PaYS partnership agreement are incorporated into community-based grassroots programs and are informed and motivated Centers of Influence (COIs).
PaYS representatives are available to assist you in becoming a PaYS partner. We welcome your comments and input as our program grows. If your company is interested in joining this partnership, please visit the Partnership for Youth Success website at https://www.armypays.com.