Georgia Military College

Battalion History

<p>Georgia Military College was created in 1879 by an act of the Georgia General Assembly, named Middle Georgia Military and Agricultural College.  The name of the school was changed to Georgia Military College in 1900.  In 1946, the United States Army gave Georgia Military College the rating of Military Institute which allowed the establishment of a senior division of ROTC that continues today.  In 1950, the War Department designated the institute a “Military Junior College” with only five US Military Junior Colleges remaining today.</p>

Faculty and Staff

Cadet Profiles

Alumni Profiles