Clinical Psychology HPSP Student
- Active Duty
- Army Reserve
- Open to Women
- Entry Level
If you are a clinical psychology student, you could receive a full-tuition scholarship for one or two academic years. During academic breaks, you'll train and work alongside other members of the U.S. Army Health Care Team. Plus, as your career progresses, you'll have the opportunity to continue your education and gain experience through our unique training programs.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology or related field
- Enrollment in or acceptance to an accredited Doctor of Clinical Psychology program in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Ability to maintain full-time student status
As a student, you'll also receive:
- Monthly stipend for 10 1/2 months
- Officer's pay during academic breaks
- Reimbursement for certain academic fees
Learn more about the benefits available to Officers in the Health Professions Scholarship Program.
Numerous scholarships are available worldwide.