BENEFITS & INCENTIVES
The Advantages Extend Beyond The Music
As a member of the Army Music program, playing music is your job. You'll receive benefits that will allow you the freedom to concentrate on your music without worrying about where the next paycheck is coming from.
- Money for College:
- The Montgomery GI Bill (over $50,000)
- The Army College Loan Repayment Program (up to $65,000) can help you with student loan payments
- Health care, life insurance and other essential benefits are provided at low or no cost
- Tuition Assistance pays 100 percent of your educational benefits while on Active Duty
- Entrance into the Army at an advanced pay grade (E-4)
- Travel around the country, and the world, making great music
- Professional quality instruments, supplies and music provided free of charge
- Bonuses may be available.