Army Soldiers who wish to join the Special Forces must meet the following requirements:
- 20-30 years old
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be a high school diploma graduate
- Achieve a General Technical score of 110 or higher and a combat operation score of 100 on the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery.
- Qualify for a secret security clearance.
- Qualify and volunteer for Airborne training
- You must take and pass the Army Physical Fitness Assessment (PFA)
- You must successfully complete the Pre-Basic Task list
- You must have 20/20 or corrected to 20/20 in both near and distant vision in both eyes
- One year of college is preferred, but it is not a mandatory for enlistment