ARMY ROTC: LOCATE SCHOOLS
Search for schools and scholarships
Many universities and colleges in the country offer an Army ROTC curriculum. Search ROTC programs and contact that school's Military Science department for more information on their particular program.
- All Georgia residents with a GPA of 3.0 or higher are eligible for the HOPE scholarship. CSU offers two scholarships which are for ROTC Cadets only. We have five reduced-rate dorm slots. Additionally, we are a Partnership in Nursing School which allows reserved seats in the upper division of the Nursing program for ROTC contracted cadets who meet the minimum GPA requirements.
- The host FVSU offers Rm and Board but my Partnership school Albany State University does not, they use to up until about two years ago.
- Albany State University
- Agnes Scott College
- Emory University
- Kennesaw State University
- Southern Polytechnic State University
- Georgia Military College provides a performance grant which offsets the cost of Room and Board for ROTC Early Commissioning Program Cadets.. Army ROTC scholarship recipients receive free room and board at Mercer University.
- Georgia College State University
- Mercer University
- Georgia Southern University (GSU) Army ROTC offers leadership and management training for undergraduate and graduate students who wish to become Army Officers. Georgia Southern University is a large regional university with a mid-size ROTC program (approximately 100-130 students).
- GSU ROTC is partnered with the GSU School of Nursing. ROTC students are guaranteed admission into the School of Nursing provided they meet the minimum eligibility requirements.
- GSU participates with the US Army Reserve and the Army National Guard to offer the Simultaneous Membership Program (SMP) to qualified ROTC students. Through the SMP, student may qualify for 100% Tuition Assistance plus additional benefits totaling $350-$2000 per month.
- GSU ROTC is the Green-to-Gold counterpart battalion for Hunter Army Airfield and Fort Stewart, Georgia; facilitating and enabling soldiers to attend colleges and universities across the country, and to earn a commission in the US Army. GSU ROTC is also the program of choice for many green-to-gold applicants.
- Partnership School Incentives:
Armstrong Atlantic State University Incentives
- Military Science classes taught on the AASU campus.
- AASU offers a partnership with their Nursing Department to allow guaranteed admission to one ROTC Cadet per semester.
Savannah State University Incentives
- Military Science classes taught on the SSU campus.
- SSU is a Historically Black College or University.
Savannah College of Art and Design Incentives
- Military Science classes taught on the AASU or SSU campus.
- SCAD is a private institution accredited to award bachelor and master degrees. SCAD prepares talented students for careers in the visual and performing arts, design, the building arts, and the history of art and architecture.
- 3 and 4-year ROTC scholarship cadets receive free Room/Board, sponsored by the college.
- Georgia State University Army ROTC offers many options to freshmen, sophomore, junior, seniors, and graduate students seeking leadership and management training enroute to becoming a second lieutenant in the US Army, the US Army Reserve, or the National Guard.
- Please call or email the Recruiting and Enrollment Officer for more information on scholarships, the Simultaneous Membership Program, the Green to Gold Program, plus many other benefits and programs GSU Army ROTC offers to Scholars, Athletes, and Leaders. Join us today!
- Clark Atlanta University
- Clayton State University
- Morehouse College
- Spelman College
- In addition to an Army ROTC Scholarship which awards $12,600+ per year, out-of-state students pay in-state tuition (saving about $12,000 per year). In-state students will receive a grant from the state of Georgia which can go up to $3,000 per year and may be eligible for the HOPE scholarship, which can award over $4,100 in aid each year. There are also leadership scholarships, worth $1,500 per year, that any incoming Cadets may apply for. Finally, the Student Loan Repayment Program is an excellent option to cover any unpaid college bills.