ABOUT STARTING STRONG: Starting Strong is a reality-styled informative TV-series that provides an overview of Army jobs and Army life by immersing a prospective recruit into Army training in a particular specialty. This program allows potential recruits an inside look at what life is like in the Army - exposing them to Army training, benefits and the ways in which Army service can translate into successful lives and careers, both within the Army ranks and beyond. Additionally, it allows prior service Soldiers the opportunity to share their Army experiences and provide mentorship and advice to the next generation of Soldiers.
For context, watch Season 1 highlights.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST BE:
- A U.S. Resident
- 18 years of age or older
- ARMY ALUMNI: Prior service Soldier and/or current U.S. Army Reserve Soldier
- PROSPECTIVE RECRUIT: Those seriously considering Army service
- Available 1 February - 1 July 2014 (Commitment will only be for 1-2 days)
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Download an application form
2. Fill out the form and SAVE (Make sure to check the certification box at the bottom before you save!)
3. Attach the FORM and a PHOTO of yourself (headshot preferred) and EMAIL to email@example.com