Veterinary HPSP Student
- Active Duty
- Army Reserve
- Open to Women
- Entry Level
If you are a veterinary student, you could receive a full-tuition scholarship for one, two or three academic years. During academic breaks, you'll learn and work alongside other members of the U.S. Army Health Care Team. Plus, as your career progresses, you'll have the opportunity to further your education in areas such as public health, veterinary pathology, laboratory animal medicine and epidemiology.
- Bachelor's degree emphasizing natural sciences
- Enrollment in or acceptance to an AVMA-accredited D.V.M. or V.M.D. program in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Ability to maintain full-time student status
As a student, you'll also receive:
- Monthly stipend for 10 1/2 months
- Officer's pay during academic breaks
- Reimbursement for certain academic fees
Learn more about the benefits of the Health Professions Scholarship Program.
Numerous scholarships are available.