Optometry HPSP Student
- Active Duty
- Army Reserve
- Open to Women
- Entry Level
Receive a full-tuition scholarship to optometry school, money for books and academic fees, as well as a monthly stipend. The Health Professions Scholarship Program provides one-, two-, three- and four-year scholarships to qualifying students. During academic breaks, you'll gain unique experience while training alongside Army health care professionals.
- Bachelor's degree emphasizing biological sciences
- Enrollment in or acceptance to an accredited optometry program in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Ability to maintain full-time student status
As a student, you'll also receive:
- Optometry HPSP sign-on bonus
- Monthly stipend for 10 1/2 months
- Officer's pay during academic breaks
- Reimbursement for books and academic fees
Learn more about the benefits available to Officers in the Health Professions Scholarship Program.
Numerous scholarships are available worldwide.