Optometry HPSP Student
- Active Duty
- Army Reserve
- Open to Women
- Entry Level
Receive a full-tuition scholarship to optometry school, money for books and academic fees, as well as a monthly stipend. The Health Professions Scholarship Program provides one-, two-, three- and four-year scholarships to qualifying students. During academic breaks, you'll gain unique experience while training alongside Army health care professionals.
- Bachelor's degree emphasizing biological sciences
- Enrollment in or acceptance to an accredited optometry program in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Ability to maintain full-time student status
As a student, you'll also receive:
- Monthly stipend for 10 1/2 months
- Officer's pay during academic breaks
- Reimbursement for books and academic fees
Learn more about the benefits available to Officers in the Health Professions Scholarship Program.
Numerous scholarships are available worldwide.
PARTNERSHIP FOR YOUTH SUCCESS (PaYS) Program
Those interested in this job may be eligible for civilian employment, after the Army, by enrolling in the Army PaYS program. The PaYS program is a recruitment option that guarantees a job interview with military friendly employers that are looking for experienced and trained Veterans to join their organization. Find out more about the Army PaYS Program at http://www.armypays.com.
- AT&T, Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Kraft Foods Global, Inc.
- Sears Holdings Corporation
- Time Customer Service, Inc.
- Walgreen Co.