Medical HPSP Student
- Active Duty
- Army Reserve
- Entry Level
Begin your medical career with unique experience as part of one of the world's most advanced health care organizations. If you are currently enrolled in, or have received a letter of acceptance to, an accredited doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy program, you can receive a full scholarship for up to four years. During academic breaks, you'll gain hands-on experience in our advanced health care organization. After graduation, you'll be eligible for our highly sought after residency training programs.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Enrollment in, or acceptance to, an accredited doctor of medicine or osteopathy program in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Ability to maintain full-time student status
As a student, you'll also receive:
- Medical HPSP sign-on bonus
- Monthly stipend for 10 1/2 months
- Officer's pay during academic breaks
- Reimbursement for books and certain academic fees
Learn more about the benefits of the Health Professions Scholarship Program.
Numerous scholarships are available.