Medical HPSP Student
- Active Duty
- Army Reserve
- Entry Level
Begin your medical career with unique experience as part of one of the world's most advanced health care organizations. If you are currently enrolled in, or have received a letter of acceptance to, an accredited doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy program, you can receive a full scholarship for up to four years. During academic breaks, you'll gain hands-on experience in our advanced health care organization. After graduation, you'll be eligible for our highly sought after residency training programs.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Enrollment in, or acceptance to, an accredited doctor of medicine or osteopathy program in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Ability to maintain full-time student status
As a student, you'll also receive:
- Medical HPSP sign-on bonus
- Monthly stipend for 10 1/2 months
- Officer's pay during academic breaks
- Reimbursement for books and certain academic fees
Learn more about the benefits of the Health Professions Scholarship Program.
Numerous scholarships are available.
Earn Cash For In Demand Jobs
You could earn up to $40,000 in cash bonuses just for enlisting under certain Military Occupational Specialties. Visit Jobs in Demand to see if this job qualifies for an enlistment bonus.